Buffalo Chicken Dip
I have heard so many things about this recipe that I wanted to share it with you. It comes from one of my staff, Megan Pugh. It’s a secret Pugh family recipe. Well, used to be! 🙂
Shredded Chicken (I usually do 3 chicken breast)
2 (8oz) cream cheese – use name brand not store bought it has a different texture if you use store brand – also soften it in the microwave
1 cup Ranch dressing
3/4 cup of Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo sauce (you can add more if you want more of a kick)
2 cups of shredded cheese – I mix some in with everything else
1. Beat cream cheese, ranch, and Frank’s Red Hot together
2. Fold in Chicken and some of shredded cheese.
3. Spray a glass 9x 13 pan with pam or whatever you use
4. Spread mixture in the pan
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
6. Take out of oven and sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Serve with Fritos Scoops or Tostitos