Pineapple Cheese Ball
The first time I heard of this recipe it sounded gross. When you try it, you are hooked forever! Great for Christmastime! I really think you will enjoy it! Let me know if you have tried it before and tell me what you think!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, diced (I use red and green at Christmas)
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
DirectionsCombine all ingredients, saving some pecans to roll cheese ball in. Pack mixture into a bowl or mold; chill until firm. Remove and roll in pecans to coat exterior. Serve with crackers.