I am so thankful…..
You ever have those moments where you are just so darn thankful that you fight hard to hold back the tears? I have been like that the last couple of days. I am just so thankful!
So I decided to make a list of just some of things I am thankful for, here goes in no particular order.
1. For Jesus and what He did for me. That is the most amazing thing in the world!
2. For my husband and for loving me like he does.
3. For my three kids and the hugs and kisses they give me that melt me.
4. For my amazing friends who love me and encourage me. BFF’s for life!
5. For my amazing church family. Each Sunday I am amazed that I get to go to such an amazing place.
6. For getting to serve God in the capacity that I do. I count it an honor.
7. For my health and that of my family.
8. For loving life and for laughter! I count each day a privilege and want to live it to the fullest.
9. For other pastor’s wives who have “just said no” to panty hose and polyester!
10. For times of rest and relaxation!
In a time where many are focusing on negative things, I think it is important to realize how many amazing things we experience all day long that we might not think ok. We really do have so much to be thankful for, let’s not lose sight. What are some things you are thankful for?