Good Leadership vs. Bad Leadership
Good leadership vs. Bad Leadership by Pastor Chris Johnson
- Passionate about one’s job vs. It is just a job
- Values one’s team vs. Has employees
- Knows one’s team vs. Should not be personal at work
- Takes time to develop their strengths vs. Focuses on their weakness
- Gives people a chance to fail vs. Controls every decision
- Takes time to reward good work vs. It is their job
- Leads team to believe they are the heart and soul of the organization vs. Only the boss matters
- Spends time learning how to be a better leader vs. Got it all figured out
- Creates a fun working environment vs. All work no play
- Secure vs. Insecure
- Admits mistakes vs. Blames the employees or organization
- Confrontational vs. Ignore problems hoping they will go away
These are just a few things that come to mind when considering Good leadership vs. Bad Leadership. Unfortunately, bad leadership is much more common today in most organizations.
Add your own suggestions.