10 Random Things About Me
1. I met my husband at a fraternity party. He was dressed like a tree.
2. My friends say I am a food snob because I am picky about what I eat. (I just think it convicts them to eat healthy, that’s all)
3. I can flair my nostrils!
4. I am not a morning person. I prefer to stay up late and wake up when I feel like it. Now I have children so this is not always possible but it is how this chick is wired!
5. I love people! There is not much more fun to me than getting to know people and meeting new friends!
6. I hate the taste of coffee. Now you would think that living with Troy Maxwell would have rubbed off on me but it hasn’t. I would rather eat dirt than drink a cup of coffee. Seriously! I mean do I need caffeine anyway?? Not a chance!!!!
7. I love to cook! I have always loved to cook even since I was a child. I love it when my kids come in and help me too. It is so much fun to do together! I also love how much it makes my husband smile. It really is the way to his heart through that belly of his! He loves for me to cook for him!
8. My husband said to tell you that I count corners. (That is certainly a random thing about me.) If I am in a room I count the corners in it. A car, the corners. I just randomly count corners wherever I am. Troy will look over at me and ask when we get somewhere, “How many corners does this place have?” The room I am in now has 12 corners!
9. I started college majoring in fashion design. I have always loved fashion. Fashion tells a story and I like that. I quickly switched, however, to public relations because a major in design required way too many math classes! Way too many! Who needed that!
10. I have secret red neck tendencies. When we ride on long trips I like to stick my feet out the window and let the wind blow though my toes. My husband told me to tell you that one too.
What is a random thing about you?