It’s about time!
Tomorrow morning, very early I might add, I leave for surgery. Yep that time has arrived. I will have to blog when I can but just know that I will be back blogging soon! Very soon!
So what is going through my mind?
1. Are the kids going to still eat veggies while I am out?
2. What limitations will my body have?
3. Are the PCOS symptoms really going to be gone? All of them?(Read previous blog under same subtitle for further explanation)
4. Has my doctor ever had any slip ups? (Just being honest, this has crossed my mind)
5. How thankful I am that Troy is so amazing to just hang with me until he knows I am feeling good.
6. How funny it is that my kids are telling everyone how “skinny” their mom is going to be. Let’s pray they are little prophets!
7. How awesome it is to have such great friends who have been calling and texting all day to check on me.
8. Have I remembered everything I was supposed to remember? Check.
9. Will I throw up? (Yep the medicine they gave me when I had the kids made me want to hurl! I did not like that feeling.)
10. How is my life going to change? (Aside from getting a pair of those cute jeans we talked about!)
Send me your shout outs. I will be reading them bedside!!!